ladbible homepage
ladbible homepage
  • Home
  • News
    • UK
    • US
    • World
    • Ireland
    • Australia
    • Science
    • Crime
    • Weather
  • Entertainment
    • Celebrity
    • TV
    • Film
    • Music
    • Gaming
    • Netflix
    • Disney
  • Sport
  • Technology
  • Travel
  • Lifestyle
  • Money
  • Originals
    • FFS PRODUCTIONS
    • Say Maaate to a Mate
    • Daily Ladness
    • UOKM8?
    • FreeToBe
    • Citizen Reef
  • Videos
  • Advertise
  • Terms
  • Privacy & Cookies
  • License Our Content
  • About Us & Contact
  • Jobs
  • Latest
  • Archive
  • Topics A-Z
  • Authors
Facebook
Instagram
X
Threads
Snapchat
TikTok
YouTube
Submit Your Content Here
  • GAMINGbible
  • LADbible Group
  • UNILAD
  • SPORTbible
  • Tyla
  • FOODbible
  • UNILAD Tech
Sadistic horror with opening scenes so disturbing Hollywood refused to fund it gets first full trailer
Home>Entertainment>Film
Updated 15:38 24 Jul 2024 GMT+1Published 15:22 24 Jul 2024 GMT+1

Sadistic horror with opening scenes so disturbing Hollywood refused to fund it gets first full trailer

It is so f**ked up the lead actor almost threw up whilst filming

Michael Slavin

Michael Slavin

google discoverFollow us on Google Discover

A new trailer has been released for a ‘sadistic’ horror movie set to release later this year.

And the upcoming film is said to be so scary that crew members have said they will ‘never be the same again’.

You can check out the trailer for yourself to see what all the hype is all about:

Advert

Terrifier 3 is the newest sequel in the Terrifier franchise and is releasing in what is turning out to be a potential all-timer year for horror.

So far, we've had Late Night with the Devil to Longlegs to Oddity to Abigail, and now Terrifier 3 looks set to cap off an incredible year for the genre.

This marks the first full trailer for the film as a short teaser had previously been released back in November 2023.

And fans have been loving the new look at the movie, with one commenting: "Oh my f**king god, I need it in cinemas".

Terrifier 2 made some viewers vomit and faint. (Bloody Disgusting)
Terrifier 2 made some viewers vomit and faint. (Bloody Disgusting)

While another said: "How will the previous ultra kills be topped!?!? Can't wait to find out."

The Terrifier franchise have certainly set the bar high in regards to grossing out it's audience - with Terrifier 2 having already caused cinema-goers to pass out.

So no pressure.

However, Terrifier 3 looks to be a terrifying experience, with distribution studio Signature Entertainment releasing the reaction of one of their staff members to a scene from the film - adding that she will ‘never be the same again’.

This fact is also in addition to lead actor David Howard Thornton, who is said to have found some of the scenes so awful he nearly threw up.

Director Damien Leone has hinted that the first five minutes of the film are ‘insane’, saying in an interview with JoBlo: “Mark my words. I guarantee you the first five minutes of this movie is going to be very controversial.



The team at @SignatureEntUK witnessed a first look at footage from @damienleone’s #Terrifier3.

This was one reaction. She'll never be the same again.

Experience what she saw & more only in cinemas 11 October. pic.twitter.com/Xv97qyCuZ8

— Signature Entertainment 🎬 (@SignatureEntUK) July 18, 2024

“But that's not even the big kill scene. So that's why I was like, I need to just make this movie on my own, because it's too insane."

In another interview, Leone said: "I got to meet with studios, like legit Hollywood studios, who wanted to make Terrifier 3.

"But before I even had a script, just having meetings and getting the feel that I was going to have eyes over my shoulders, and they were concerned about the levels of gore and this and that."

The director continued: "I knew they weren't going to let me make this movie based on the first five pages. Like that's how insane Terrifier 3 is."

Leone even had to have the film made independently due to the horrific violence in the film - so you know it's gonna be good.

Terrifier 3 continues the series’ trend of following Art the Clown, a sadistic serial killer clown.

Art will be returning for the threequel to terrorise a small town on Christmas Eve.

I, for one, am ready to sh*t myself watching this sick parade of graphic violence and Grinchian murder.

Ho, ho, ho.

Featured Image Credit: Cineverse

Topics: Horror, Christmas, TV and Film, Film

Michael Slavin
Michael Slavin

Michael Slavin is LADbible's dedicated specialist Film and TV writer. Following his completion of a Masters in International Journalism at Salford University, he began working for the Warrington Guardian as a reporter. Throughout this he did freelance work about Entertainment for publications such as DiscussingFilm, where he was the Film and TV editor. Now, he is LAD's go to voice on all things Netflix, True Crime, and UK TV, as well as interviewing huge global stars such as Jake Gyllenhaal, Daisy Ridley, and Ben Stiller.

X

@michaelslavin98

Recommended reads

Lily Phillips' boyfriend explains whether he gets jealous as they explain the one key rule they haveInstagram/Lily PhillipsDoctor explains true effects of 'Carrotmaxxing' trend people are doing to 'tan themselves'Getty Stock ImagesEmotional message behind semi-colon tattoo and four others you didn't know the meaning ofThe Washington Post/GettyDoctor issues serious warning over 'most powerful weight loss jab ever' that outperforms Mounjaro and WeGovyGetty Stock

Advert

Choose your content:

an hour ago
16 hours ago
17 hours ago
  • Instagram/Lily Phillips
    an hour ago

    Lily Phillips' boyfriend explains whether he gets jealous as they explain the one key rule they have

    The OnlyFans star took one thing 'off the table' at work to save it for her Aussie boyfriend Sammy

    Entertainment
  • 20th Century Fox
    16 hours ago

    Rosamund Pike reveals 'intense' weight loss she underwent for Gone Girl that turned her body 'into a chemistry lab'

    Pike was nominated for her only Oscar for the role, but was made to lose a large amount of weight three times during filming

    Entertainment
  • Presley Ann/Getty Images for Netflix
    17 hours ago

    Abbey Romeo issues update as beloved Love on the Spectrum couple break up after five years together

    The Netflix star cited Beyoncé as she spoke about life without David, the milk to her chardonnay

    Entertainment
  • Amy Sussman/Getty
    17 hours ago

    How Nicholas Cage blew $150 million fortune and was left on brink of bankruptcy despite stardom

    The actor admitted he even took on 'crummy' movies as he worked to pay off his debts

    Entertainment
  • 28 Years Later fans make horrifying realisation about ‘Jimmy Savile’ gang shown in new trailer
  • Samuel L. Jackson said he wouldn’t film full nude sex scenes because he ‘doesn’t know if it’s big enough’
  • First trailer for Grinch horror film has dropped
  • Horror fans say ‘disturbing’ Netflix film has ‘scariest children ever seen in horror movie’