ladbible homepage
ladbible homepage
  • Home
  • News
    • UK
    • US
    • World
    • Ireland
    • Australia
    • Science
    • Crime
    • Weather
  • Entertainment
    • Celebrity
    • TV
    • Film
    • Music
    • Gaming
    • Netflix
    • Disney
  • Sport
  • Technology
  • Travel
  • Lifestyle
  • Money
  • Originals
    • FFS PRODUCTIONS
    • Say Maaate to a Mate
    • Daily Ladness
    • UOKM8?
    • FreeToBe
    • Citizen Reef
  • Advertise
  • Terms
  • Privacy & Cookies
  • License Our Content
  • About Us & Contact
  • Jobs
  • Latest
  • Archive
  • Topics A-Z
  • Authors
Facebook
Instagram
X
Threads
Snapchat
TikTok
YouTube
Submit Your Content Here
  • SPORTbible
  • Tyla
  • GAMINGbible
  • LADbible Group
  • UNILAD
  • FOODbible
  • UNILAD Tech
Aussie man who claims to be King Charles' son drops serious bombshell
Home>News
Updated 01:13 14 Sep 2022 GMT+1Published 00:08 14 Sep 2022 GMT+1

Aussie man who claims to be King Charles' son drops serious bombshell

Simon Dorante-Day is ready to take King Charles to court.

Charisa Bossinakis

Charisa Bossinakis

google discoverFollow us on Google Discover

Simon Dorante-Day, the man claiming to be King Charles and Camilla’s secret love child, has revealed he’s considering bringing legal action against the royals.

The 56-year-old Queenslander recently sat down with 7NEWS to share that he’s now more ready than ever to take Charles to court for DNA testing.

This is sounding more and more like an episode of Maury Povich.

He told the outlet: "There has been a discussion in there between a judge and myself and his barrister about the legal standing of Charles, and whether the monarch is protected by the law or is above the law."

Advert

Simon Charles Dorante-Day/Facebook

“And the answer to that was no - they told me that we don’t see any reason why he is.

"And secondly, Camilla and her family are certainly not above the law. So that argument’s already been had and settled."

He added despite King Charles recently taking over the throne, it hasn’t slowed down his efforts in looking at the legalities of the case.

He said: "I’ll be back to the Family Court. In his final ruling last time I was before the courts, the judge told me that if I come back with the evidence all nice and neatly stamped, then there’s no reason to deny an application for a DNA test, and Charles and Camilla will have to answer that."

Isabel Infantes/Alamy Live News

Earlier this year, the man also alleged that he penned a letter to the late Queen asking her to encourage her son to participate in DNA testing. However, the monarch didn't dignify the letter with a response.

Simon has been claiming to be the son of Charles and Camilla for years, maintaining his grandmother told him on her deathbed, the Daily Mail reports.

According to Simon, he was conceived while the royal pair paid a trip to Australia in 1965, which means Charles and Camilla would have been teenagers despite meeting in 1970.

However, Simon insists that they were linked well before then.

He was born in Portsmouth, UK, on April 5, 1966, and was adopted at eight months old after the Queen Consort allegedly thought he was getting too big to hide from the public.

Again, this is all according to the 56-year-old engineer.

Both of Simon’s adoptive grandparents worked for the Queen and Prince Philip at one of their royal estates, which he says led the couple to take him in and raise him as their own.

Featured Image Credit: Simon Charles Dorante-Day/Facebook. PA Images/Alamy Stock Photo

Topics: Australia, UK News, King Charles III, Prince Charles, Royal Family, News

Charisa Bossinakis
Charisa Bossinakis

Charisa Bossinakis is an Associative Journalist at LADbible. Charisa has worked across various media platforms including, print, digital, radio and podcasting while maintaining the highest regard for quality work and integrity. She also covered everything from breaking news, to pop culture, entertainment and politics and is part of the editorial team for LADbible.

X

@CBossinakis

Recommended reads

GTA 6 pre-order chaos begins after third delay ruled outRockstarMan arrested at Venezuela Fury's wedding held on suspicion of 'licensing offence'TikTok/parisvenezeulaEuphoria creator called out for 'insane' scene in 'diabolical' new episodeHBOShakira has €55m returned in new case after previously avoiding threat of eight-year jail sentenceMireya Acierto/Getty Images

Advert

Choose your content:

an hour ago
4 hours ago
5 hours ago
  • TikTok/parisvenezeula
    an hour ago

    Man arrested at Venezuela Fury's wedding held on suspicion of 'licensing offence'

    Police rocked up to the venue where the 16-year-old's wedding reception was held on Saturday

    News
  • (Facebook/Steven Mattas)
    an hour ago

    Police officer describes horrifying scenes as man torn to death by great white shark

    Steven Mattaboni was spearfishing with friends when he was attacked off the coast of Perth's 'paradise island'

    News
  • Facebook
    4 hours ago

    Chris Watts hears daughter’s tragic final words ‘every time he closes eyes’

    Chris Watts is serving five life sentences without parole for the 2018 murders of his pregnant wife, Shanann, and their two daughters

    News
  • Steven S Ogden/Storyful
    5 hours ago

    Horror moment Navy jets collide midair in front of terrified crowd

    The two fighter jets appeared to be stuck together before exploding into a fireball

    News
  • Rod Stewart takes on Donald Trump with 'ratbag' comment to King Charles
  • King Charles issues plea to public in emotional tribute to Queen Elizabeth
  • King Charles breaks major royal protocol to give Kate Middleton new power
  • King Charles issues statement following Andrew Mountbatten-Windsor's arrest