ladbible homepage
ladbible homepage
  • Home
  • News
    • UK
    • US
    • World
    • Ireland
    • Australia
    • Science
    • Crime
    • Weather
  • Entertainment
    • Celebrity
    • TV
    • Film
    • Music
    • Gaming
    • Netflix
    • Disney
  • Sport
  • Technology
  • Travel
  • Lifestyle
  • Money
  • Originals
    • FFS PRODUCTIONS
    • Say Maaate to a Mate
    • Daily Ladness
    • UOKM8?
    • FreeToBe
    • Citizen Reef
  • Videos
  • Advertise
  • Terms
  • Privacy & Cookies
  • License Our Content
  • About Us & Contact
  • Jobs
  • Latest
  • Archive
  • Topics A-Z
  • Authors
Facebook
Instagram
X
Threads
Snapchat
TikTok
YouTube
Submit Your Content Here
  • GAMINGbible
  • LADbible Group
  • UNILAD
  • SPORTbible
  • Tyla
  • FOODbible
  • UNILAD Tech
Kevin Spacey speaks out about his life days after denying seven sexual assault charges
Home>News
Published 17:16 16 Jan 2023 GMT

Kevin Spacey speaks out about his life days after denying seven sexual assault charges

Former Hollywood star Kevin Spacey has been speaking about his life just days after denying sexual assault charges.

Callum Jones

Callum Jones

google discoverFollow us on Google Discover

Controversial figure Kevin Spacey has spoken out just days after he denied seven sexual assault charges against himself.

It also comes just days before the Oscar-winning actor is due to collect a film award in Italy - something that has proven extremely controversial in the country.

On Friday (13 January), Spacey pleaded not guilty to seven sexual assault charges at Southwark Crown Court in London.

The House of Cards actor appeared via a videolink, where he denied three counts of indecent assault, three counts of sexual assault and one count of causing a person to engage in sexual activity without consent.

Advert

Kevin Spacey has denied all allegations against him.
PA Images / Alamy Stock Photo

The alleged offences supposedly took place between 2001 and 2005 in the UK.

Following his not guilty plea, Spacey spoke to Italian news agency Ansa on how he lives his life with all these charges hanging over him.

He said: "I live my life each day, I go to the restaurant, I meet people, I drive, I play tennis, I've always met generous, genuine and compassionate people.

"I haven't hidden away, I haven't gone to live in a cave.

"What you see in the media is not real life, I'm no getting my public life back because I've never left it."

Spacey certainly hasn't been shying away from the public eye in Italy, as he was spotted in the stands watching Torino FC against Spezia Calcio in the Serie A on Sunday (15 January).

At the Stadio Olimpico di Torino, the former Hollywood actor was presented with a Torino FC football shirt with the number 26 and his name on the back.

The decision for Spacey to be recognised with an award has been met with uproar by many because of the ongoing sexual abuse allegations against him.

Kevin Spacey was spotted at an Italian football match over the weekend.
Nicolò Campo / Alamy Stock Photo

In July last year, Spacey denied five allegations relating to three different men, who are all now in their 30s and 40s.

The 63-year-old is now facing a total of 12 sexual offences against four men, with a trial set to begin in June.

But despite that, Spacey is still set to receive the award from the Italian museum this week.

Speaking in November when it was announced, the museum's president Enzo Ghigo said: "We are honoured that such a prestigious guest as Kevin Spacey chose Turin and our museum for this long-awaited return to an event with an audience."

While in Italy, Spacey is also set to receive a masterclass session, Domenico De Gaetano - the person moderating the masterclass, was quoted saying: "Now, among all of the cities of the world, he chose Turin for a master class. He couldn't give us a better present than this."

Featured Image Credit: Nicolò Campo / Alamy

Topics: News, Kevin Spacey

Callum Jones
Callum Jones

Recommended reads

Man in £80,000 of debt after harrowing cocaine addiction explains what finally made him quitSWNSKatie Price claims husband Lee Andrews is 'still missing' despite 'Dubai arrest' reportsInstagram/Katie Price Anne Hathaway reveals secret decade-long health struggleTheo Wargo/Getty ImagesKyle Busch's 11-year-old son pays heartbreaking tribute as RCR reveals plan for dad's No.8 carSean Gardner/Getty Images

Advert

Choose your content:

11 mins ago
an hour ago
2 hours ago
3 hours ago
  • SWNS
    11 mins ago

    Man in £80,000 of debt after harrowing cocaine addiction explains what finally made him quit

    At his worst, Alex Powell was spending £600 a day on drugs

    News
  • Sean Gardner/Getty Images
    an hour ago

    Kyle Busch's 11-year-old son pays heartbreaking tribute as RCR reveals plan for dad's No.8 car

    The racing star sadly passed away after experiencing a 'severe illness'

    News
  • Mackenzie Shirilla/Instagram
    2 hours ago

    Mackenzie Shirilla's final texts with boyfriend before his death revealed

    Texts sent by Shirilla, who was convicted of murder, have now been released

    News
  • FILIPE AMORIM / AFP via Getty Images
    3 hours ago

    Parents who abandoned children 'blindfolded in woods' heard opera singing in first court appearance

    Mum Marine Rousseau is said to have made the outburst while appearing in front of a judge on Friday

    News
  • Kevin Spacey clarifies situation after recently admitting he is homeless
  • Russell Brand pleads not guilty to charges of rape and sexual assault
  • Kevin Spacey's surprising new career as he admits he's homeless
  • Stunt double whose life changed forever on Harry Potter set speaks out about tragic accident